Given today's weather, this photo seems a little bit too early, but here is the Presentation Chapel of the Felician Sisters' Livonia Mother House in Livonia, built in 1936, tastefully decked out at holiday time.
The Mother House is part of the Felician "campus" that includes Ladywood High School, Madonna University, St. Mary Mercy Hospital, Angela Hospice and several other institutions sponsored by the Felician Sisters.
The Felicians have a long history of service to Catholic education in the Detroit area and the picture below is taken from a 1910 memorial booklet of Catholic institutions in the then Diocese of Detroit. The picture shows the Felician Mother House, which was at that time located in the City of Detroit. A history of the Felicians in Michigan can be found here.
Have a happy Holiday.