We finally have a crest for The Detroit Catholic School Heritage Project.
Thanks to Fr. John Huber C.S.B. (President of Detroit Catholic Central) for permitting us to use this image. Taken from the cover of the 1958 CC Shamrock yearbook, this is a line drawing of the stained glass window of the CC chapel at the Outer Drive Campus. After CC sold the property to the Detroit Public Schools in the late 1970s, the Basilian residence (including the chapel) was torn down. The window was crated up and put into storage by the DPS. A generation later the crates were found and the window has been reassembled in the CC chapel on the Novi campus.
The word "Fidelitas" is the Project's motto--Latin for Fidelity/Faithfulness.